Saturday, March 16, 2013

Photography assignment

No doubts that i like taking photos but standing under hot sun taking photos is seriously an IMPOSSIBLE mission for me. 
 Arg.
Anyhow i have no other choices to make cause this is one part of my assignments. 
So... what now?!
Im still in the process of learning how to take photo like a professional; becoming a photographer who really knows how to take photo by applying correct settings and techniques. 
TAKING PHOTO IS NOT AS EASY AS U THINK. 
#Justsaying.

Honestly speaking. I've been struggling with this sub from the first day i went to photography class. 
There're so much to complain but I chose to give thanks instead.
:) 


Slow Shutter Speed

Combination Fluorescent 

Model of the day. HAHA. 

Im a photographer now. LOL. #keepdreaming

With my coursemate. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment