Thursday, August 9, 2012

i'm officially 18 years old :D

I delivered to this world on 9th August 1994.
Today, i've been living in this world for 18 years. 
Not to say that i've many experiences along these 18 years...
As we know that 18years old is still young.
But i really thank God that He has chosen me when i was a fetus.
I was living my life as what i like, i was so-called LOYAL FOLLOWER to many gods.
Until i met God, Jesus Christ when i was 15. 
throughout these 3 years, i really experience Him in my life.
He is so real that i've never had this feeling before i accept Christ.
He is LOVE. whenever He's close to me, i can feel His LOVE towards me, my family and all the people who are non-Christian or Christian.
I can feel His sadness sometimes. It really makes my heart break. 
I cried, because he cried. :')
He cried for people who don't believe in Him, cried for people who ignored His love.



Anyway, im officially 18 now :)
ahhh* time passes so fast.
Im not a kid anymore. 
everyone has their own weakness and i've mine too.
I will try my best to convert my weakness into my strength. ;P
teehee. 
im 18!!! im eligible to do whatever i want? :P
ngek ngek.
I lay my rest of life in the palm of your hand, God, You reign :) 
In Jesus name i pray ;) 
Amen.  


Once again, Happy Blessed Birthday to myself <3 nbsp="nbsp">
Thank you for all the wishes. 
Im really blessed :) 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment