Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OH YAY! BYE SPM :)

YES! :) 

hi peeps! :) let's shout out MERDEKA loudly! 
What now? SPM's over ! 
I am having a whale of time now! teehee :D
Well, there's still a lil of sadness HUH. 
I wont go to my school anymore. 
I wont meet my secondary school friends anymore. (i mean, we wont meet each other in school ) xD
This went through my mind this morning, "today will probably the last day i wear my school uniform :( "
You know, there's no chances to wear it again unless im going to FORM 6 LOL :/
I Love My Friends !
We used to talk non-verbal communication in school, chuckle while chatting. HAHA 
Really, i enjoyed much with u guys. 
Let's Hang Out! 

Can't wait hang out with u guys.HOHO xoxo
:DD

Hi felisya :) HAHA



Wearing school uniform for the last time :')

Teehee :D

=end=

No comments:

Post a Comment