Monday, December 19, 2011

Driving Test

"Driving tests were always prone to corruption.
A little envelope in the examiner's hand will guarantee your licence."
Many people will tell you so. 
In the same way, they said " If you want to be honest, your examiner will honestly fail you."
Well, My friends are decided to pay a bribe :/ 
Everyone knows that paying a bribe is illegal. 
But who cares? 
The agent told me " Christians are always deny to pay at first but paid after they failed for many times" 
So she suggested me not to waste time and money. 
I was in a dilemma at the moment.
I know, I couldn't stand firm in Christ. 
Realized that i am so easily influence by others.
But still thanks God that He spoke to me. 
Indeed, I am a citizen of Heaven.
Not belong to the earth, so I've to abide what HE wanted me to do.
I shouldn't follow what people did. 
I might fail many times in driving test if I didn't pay for bride. 
Yet, i dare to take this challenge! :) 
Even if i failed on my first try,
i shall pass on the second try! :D
But of course, i hope that i shall pass on my first try ;) 
Teehee xD
I can't do it by my own strength, I need YOUR help, LORD :)
I always believe, nothing is impossible in YOU.
I don't care what people will say or judge me like "She is too extreme in her own religion."

LOL. I believe in God because He is so real. 
He touches my life, indeed. 
:) He is my comforter , listener, and a good counselor.
I love Him. and you should know, He loves you more than everyone loves you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment